Fire at The Mews, Wells

There was a fine example of neighbourliness and community spirit in Wells when a fire broke out in one of the houses at The Mews in Wells, Somerset. It is reported that a lit candle in a bedroom led to the fire which occurred around 5am this morning. Thankfully the occupants escaped the house, one with a small burn. Other residents were evacuated from the terrace and neighbours rallied round offering shelter, hot drink, food and support. meanwhile the fire crews did an excellent job at putting out the fire.

Pin It on Pinterest

%d bloggers like this: